Limited Warranty Policy
There are no warranties, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. Bluefin warrants products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the specified warranty period of 1 year from date of shipment from Bluefin. During this period, Bluefin will at its option, repair or replace this product at no additional charge to the purchaser except as set forth below.
- Bluefin, will, at its option, repair or replace products at no additional charge to the purchaser, if the defect is related to the Bluefin manufactured product, such as Power Supplies, Disk Drives, CPU Boards, Backplanes, Video Cards and other Peripheral Boards.
- Bluefin warrants that the product is free from defects in material or workmanship under normal operation.
- Replacement parts that are furnished at no-charge to the purchaser in completion of this warranty are warranted only for the unexpired time portion of the original warranty. Any repairs or services outside the scope of this limited warranty policy shall be at Bluefin normal rates with standard terms and conditions applicable.
- Bluefin is unable to provide loaner units or advance replacements.
- Repair parts and replacement products will be furnished on an exchange basis and will be either reconditioned or new. All replacement parts and products become the property of Bluefin.
- Bluefin is not responsible for damages outside of Bluefin's control including, but not limited to, physical damage, modifications to products, or improper packaging and handling.
- If items have been returned for warranty service and found not to be defective a nominal service expense will be charged to cover diagnoses, testing, return shipping and other related costs.
- This limited warranty does not include service to repair damage to product resulting from accident, disaster, misuse, abuse, modification, alteration, or if unauthorized repairs have been attempted.
- It is the customer's responsibility to back up the contents of their hard drive, including any data you have stored or software you have installed on the hard drive. Bluefin shall not be responsible for i) any loss of data due to storage media failure, ii) for any software programs, data or other information stored or used on any media or part of any product returned to Bluefin for warranty and non-warranty servicing. If during servicing the contents of the hard disk or any other data storage media are altered, deleted, modified or lost, Bluefin will not be held responsible. It is solely the customers/purchasers responsibility to back up any software programs, data, or information stored on any storage media or any part of a product returned for servicing.
- Limited warranty service may be obtained by returning the product during warranty period to Bluefin along with proof of purchase and a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number is obtained in advance from Bluefin and is valid for 30 days. The RMA number should be clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping container or equivalent.
- The customer or Purchaser prepays all inbound freight charges for both Warranty and Non-Warranty repairs. Bluefin is not responsible for damage during shipment. It is recommended that you either insure the product or assume full liability for loss or damage during transit.
- Bluefin will cover the return freight via ground/surface service only to the original ship to address for warranty repairs within North America. If you require overnight, expedited or overseas shipments, this service will be extra and at the purchaser's expense. You may pay freight by issuing a purchase order, credit card or wire transfer. Return freight can also be covered by offering your own carrier account number (freight collect) with your specified services.
In no event will Bluefin be liable for any damages, including lost profits, lost business, lost savings, downtime, or delay, labor, repair or material cost, injury to person, property, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of use of or inability to use such product, even if Bluefin has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, or for any claim by any other party. The above warranty is the only warranty authorized by Bluefin and is in lieu of any implied warranties, including implied warranty of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose. Bluefin reserves the right to waive its warranty policy if the customer fails to pay invoice in full and/or on a timely basis as set out on the face of the invoice. How to Return Products for Servicing: To return products, you must obtain a valid RMA number. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling 770-205-6636 or email us at email@example.com.